- Free-Space Optical Communication (FSOC) Technology for Optical Intersatellite Links (OISLs) (SBIR)
- L-Band Multiband/Interleaved Electronically Scanned Array (ESA) Antenna (SBIR)
- Mesh Network NSA Certifiable Cryptographic Solution (SBIR/STTR)
- Advanced Space Mesh Networking (SBIR/STTR)
All proposals in response to these technical areas must be submitted in accordance with the instructions provided under HQ085021S0001, found here.
SDA Releases Updated Systems, Technologies, and Emerging Capabilities (STEC) Broad Agency AnnouncementResponse Date: January 24, 2022
- Real-Time Global Awareness and Connectivity
- Comprehensive Space-Based Sensing
- Omniscient Command, Control, and Execution
Please see the BAA for details and submission instructions.
SDA has published an Optical Intersatellite Link Standard. This document provides interface specifications that enable space vehicles and payloads developed and operated by multiple organizations to readily exchange data via optical intersatelite links and to integrate with the National Defense Space Architecture.